I'm writing this on December 3rd, after work, because for some god forsaken reason, Forever Lazys are not work appropriate attire. But just two days after I purchased it, I am fully endorsing the Forever Lazy as a golden investment.
Forewarning: the commercials are a bit tacky:
But the forever lazy outstrips the Snuggie ten fold. Not only is it a blanket you can use your arms in, but it is a blanket that you can move your whole body in! Amazing!
I do wish I would be on the Marketing team though. Obviously, the makers of Forever Lazy do not use it correctly. In every picture I see in which a model is wearing a forever lazy, they are wearing clothes as well. This is the wrong way to wear a Forever Lazy. The correct way is to strip off as many clothes as humanly possible and jump into your Adult-Onezie and feel as much of the pre-washed fleece on your genitals as possible. Trust me you guys.
I've also started to come up with excuses to wear a Forever Lazy at any time of the day, regardless of the fact that wearing a Forever Lazy will render your image to look like the demon spawn of an Oompa Loompa and a Smurf. Feel free to use these at your will:
- "Well, it's noon, which means it's 5 hours until it's dark out. Better get ready."
- "Well, it's before noon, so I better wear my Forever Lazy until it's time to get dressed."
- "Well, it's night time, so I better wear my Forever Lazy just in case I get too tired to wear pajamas."
- "My forever lazy has mustard stains all over it... but it'll be ok, it's not like I'm out in public."
- "People keep staring at my mustard stains, but maybe that's just in my head and they are all secretly jealous of how warm and comfortable my genitals are right now."