Thursday, November 22, 2012

The Huge Fantastic Amazing Thanksgiving Day Announcement 2012

Happy Thanksgiving Friends!

Enjoying that parade?  Seeing Santa on the television and quickly making a secret wish towards his sparkly eyelashes for a Playstation 3 Assassin's Creed Bundle?  I know I am.

I have not updated in forever, and I have probably lost all my friends in the process.  But THIS is something I have been working on for a while.  In fact, it deserved the longest, most idiotic and in your face kind of title.  THIS is:



You guys.  I haven't talked vicariously through my computer to you in a while.  I bet you're all feeling a little hurt and betrayed.  And it's all true.  I'm being a bad friend by not showing you my love and creativity.



But I'm going to make it up to you, and it's going to be super hard for me, and super easy for you!



This year, for christmas 2012, I am giving everyone out there...



That's right dear amigos!  I will be updating my blog 12 DAYS IN DECEMBER!  Will the days be really nice and spread out throughout the month?!  MAYBE!  Is it more likely that I will get stuck after 7 good-to-mediocre blog ideas and have 5 really cramped days of bullshit?!  WITHOUT A DOUBT!

So merry christmas, people!  This next month, I will do back breaking blogging and update more than I've ever updated before!  And if that wasn't enough, I have an even more special surprise for you on Christmas Day itself.  But because no one should be on the internet on Christmas, I will make it apparent what the gift is on the 26th of December too.


DISCLAIMER:  As preparation for this idea, I have written about 50% of one article, and about 25% of two additional articles.  I have 9 remaining blog ideas, but that's it.  No pictures drawn, no concrete storylines... nothing.  Any lackluster blog articles are bound to happen.  I hope they don't, but that doesn't do a lot.

P.P.S. I took no time off this holiday season, so if you're thinking that I will have plenty of time to update closer to Christmas, you're very wrong as I only have the 25th off of work.  Please send cookies to help me through this Hitler-esque vacation time problem.