Saturday, December 24, 2011

Inappropriate Xmas Cards


This time of year has always been my favorite.  There are many reasons for this, but I’m not going to go into them now, for everyone’s sake.  What’s important is that I’ve become an atheist comedy writer and I made some inappropriate Christmas cards.  Also, I’m never going to write about my year because those types of people just need to write a blog no one will read instead of a letter no one would read.  CARDS:

For the hardcore Christians:

Cover:
Inside:
 

For Atheists:

Cover:

Inside:
 

For Jews:

Cover:

Inside:

For normal Christians:

Cover:

Inside:

And that's what I have this year.  On a side note, I bet you'll look differently at all the dead trees on the curb a week from now.  I had a meth-related card, but I decided that THAT would be too racy.  Yep.  Happy Holidays everyone, I truly am grateful for all my readers.  All my love, Rob.